Friday, March 23, 2012

Why the hell not?

Holy shit, it has been a long time. A lot has changed. The secret is out, and Tali has fully taken form as queen of the castle.

Going back, rereading some of these old things I'd written, just reminds me of how far I've come. Somethings, however, probably will never change.

I still complain about not writing enough. I'd started writing a mystery novel late last summer that I'm stuck on. Just over 100 pages in and I'd afraid I've run out of steam.

And it's spring. I know, obviously. But most of my posts start here in the spring, and I suspect they pretty much all sound the same.

Ok, Leah. Time to start changing those patterns. There's no reason we can't keep the good stuff and carry on, is there?

Somehow, I'm reminded of Jennifer Connely in Labrynth when that lady is piling all her old toys on top of her....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home