Monday, June 04, 2012

Monday, Monday

I'm not sure what to say exactly, but feel like I should be saying something.  It's Monday, and back at work, nothing is working.  We have two new hires that can't log into our system, and the rest of us can't create PO#'s.  I know, all technical and not particularly interesting.

I dreamt about comics last night.  I can't remember any details though.  I think the Hulk was in it though, or at least the Bruce Banner version of him.  I vaguely remember laying in a cramp space with him, and we were talking, and the whole time I was worried he was going to change and crush me.  I guess that says something, either about fears of my own alter ego, or that of my bed-mate, Jeff.

Not that I'm frightened of Jeff.  I have always implicitly trusted him.  I can't imagine, in any way that he would hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home